Re: PPP and ipnat problems

A further update on my ipnat problems:

I found today discussions on the "open: no such file or directory" message
in the NetBSD lists, which suggested doing "sh MAKEDEV ipl" in the /dev
directory - I did that, and it stopped that message, but now I get:

zaxxon# ipnat -l
ioctl(SIOCGNATS): Invalid argument
zaxxon# ipfstat
ioctl(SIOCGETFS): Invalid argument

and variations on the theme. Does this mean I have the wrong kernel? I have
the genericsbc one, should I just use generic?

All help gratefully accepted

Sean

Sean McNamara                           http://ion.apana.org.au/~mcnamara/
   finger mcnamara_(_at_)_ion_(_dot_)_apana_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_au for Geek Code (v3.1) and other bits

   "I should be allowed to blurt the merest idea if by random whim one
 occurs to me but sadly, this can never be for I am not allowed to think"
                        I Should Be Allowed To Think, They Might Be Giants