[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
how to make openbsd immun to telnet hijacking?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: how to make openbsd immun to telnet hijacking?
- From: Carsten Hammer <chammer_(_at_)_POST_(_dot_)_uni-bielefeld_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:19:36 +0200 (CEST)
- Operating-system: OpenBSD 2.1 i386
- Reply-to: chammer_(_at_)_POST_(_dot_)_uni-bielefeld_(_dot_)_de
in the last issue of the german computer magazine C t there is
an article about the programm juggernaut that was published in
the hackermagazin Phrack.
What can i do to make openbsd secure? How can i disable ftp and telnet
sessions into a openbsd machine? Just remove them from /etc/inetd.conf?
Is there a way to look for a increasing of acknowledgements on the net?
ssh claims to be secure in this point but how to do ftp transfers
Visit your host, monkey.org