My Color Classic

My color classic won't boot in spite  the claim that it's a "fully
supported" machine.

I've installed OpenBSD 2.1 on a 100 Mb partition.  I have a 16 Mb swap
partition and I have 10 Mb of ram.  I get all the way to this:

panic: pmap_alloc_pv: pgi_nfree inconsistent
stopped at _Debugger+-x6: unlk a6
ddb>

the cursor however is frozen along with apparently everything else, :(
What can I do, or is there a kernel that will boot all the way. P.S.  I
have a Impact 030 33Mhz accelrator installed.  I did try thi without the
board in place with the same results exactly.  Help!

Regards
A.D. (bob)

Visit your host, monkey.org