[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
allowed entries in /etc/fstab
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: allowed entries in /etc/fstab
- From: Carsten Hammer <chammer_(_at_)_post_(_dot_)_uni-bielefeld_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 10:11:04 +0200 (CEST)
- Operating-system: OpenBSD 2.1 i386
- Reply-to: chammer_(_at_)_post_(_dot_)_uni-bielefeld_(_dot_)_de
would it be much work to make openbsd ignore entries in
/etc/fstab that want to fsck nfs mounted dirs?
Or is it a useful thing?
For me it does not work to have an entry like
vogon:/big /big nfs rw,noauto 0 2
An error occures telling me an unexpected inconsistency breaks
the fsck command at boot time. This is on Amiga mounting an
directory from an i386 (both nearly current).
In any case it is not a big problem as the systemadministrator always
is able to enter correct entries in fstab.
Visit your host, monkey.org