[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
new pmax install
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: new pmax install
- From: Ed Jones <ejones1_(_at_)_nr_(_dot_)_infi_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 18:07:25 -0400
- Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at zephyr.ccrc.wustl.edu
I have just installed OpenBSD pmax on my 5000/133. It installed easily.
I would like to compile my own kernel and whatnot. Where can I find
a set of buildable sources all made up into tarballs? It's much easier
for me to grab tarballs with my pc then send em to the DECstation
over my local wire. Thanks for the help.
Visit your host, monkey.org