i386 snapshot boot floppy instructions

Hi all,

	I'm going to be converting a NetBSD 1.1 installation here
at UNCC to OpenBSD. I really like the idea of the MFS on the
install floppy. I'll need to alter the install script and
press a new floppy -- out machines are very similar and I'll have
the floppy figure out what's what by the arp address of the
ethernet card.

So, Theo, you mentioned that if pressed, you'd provide instructions
on how to build your own boot floppy. Press Press Press :-)

Looking forward to the OS!

James

--
James Robinson                             Phone: (704) 547-4876
Department of Computer Science             FAX:   (704) 547-3516

Visit your host, monkey.org