Keyboard problem

Hi,

   I have some trouble with all my pc on OpenBSD ( and NetBSD )
   After 1 or 2 days, the keyboard does not respond. I have
   to reboot the system. This trouble appends on the servers
   ( the keyboard isn't used a lot ) and on the workstations
   ( with always someone logged on ).

   All systems are Pentium 133 and Pro 200 with Award Bios
   and 32Mb of Ram min.

   Olivier Crouzet        14 - 16 Rue Voltaire 94270 Kremlin-Bicetre France
      "Boulon"                          Tel  :  01 44 08 01 96
 E-Mail  : ol_(_at_)_epita_(_dot_)_fr                http://www.epita.fr/~ol