Anyone using a PD-Dual?

Hi!

I have one of the "PD-Dual" drives.  It's a single drive with 2
mechanisms, a 650 optical cart on LUN 0 and a normal 4x CDROM at LUN 1.
I've got this attached to the built-in SCSI on an Amiga3000 running
OpenBSD 2.0, but I haven't yet tried doing anything with it.  (I just
installed OpenBSD a couple weeks ago and haven't yet had a chance.)

Now I'd like to get this going too, especially the CD function(s).  If
anyone could point me to info on how to get the most out of this device
I'd appreciate it.

TIA,

   -John