NIC Memory Corrupt

I am using OpenBSD 2.0 AMIGA with a configuration that follows :

A4000
Retina Z2
Warp Engine
Hydra Ethernet
Multiface III

I am using the Generic Kernel for now

I get NIC Memory Corrupt messages on my Amiga OPENBSD box as soon as there
are other machines on the Network sending packets.

Also I get fifo overflow when I use pppd on my mfcs0

I was using NetBSD amiga before and I did not have these problems
not that i mean that OpenBSD is not good ... but I just said this because
that shows my Ethernet card and Serial Card are working and that these
messages do not come from a non working hardware.

Christophe Prevotaux			| OSF
EBCnet System Administrator		| FreeBSD
Email 	: nighty_(_at_)_ebc_(_dot_)_net		| Linux
Irc	: nighty , nighty2		| NetBSD
URL	: http://www.ebc.net/	| OpenBSD