Netscape under OBSD

Greetings.

I've noticed that Netscape 3.01 Gold (when installed correctly) isn't
displaying the output from Java programs. Has anyone else noticed this
behavior? I already sent off a note to Netscape about this.

FYI: This is much like a problem Digital Unix 4.0 had with Netscape. See
problem report/FAQ 970113-6
(http://help.netscape.com/kb/client/970113-6.html -- ``Java applets not
being displayed'')

In addition, I tried getting "ldconfig" to point to the java_301 file (n
/usr/local/lib and /usr/local/lib/netscape) with no sucess (thinking that
it may somehow aleaviate the problem, which it didn't).

--
  -Jon	  MacMurray College Sophomore * OpenBSD Enthusiast * T. Sax
 jkatz_(_at_)_corinne_(_dot_)_mac_(_dot_)_edu * http://corinne.mac.edu * http://jon.katz.com