[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Help With BOOTPD
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Help With BOOTPD
- From: Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr_(_at_)_hawk_(_dot_)_pearson_(_dot_)_udel_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 20:56:41 -0500
- Organization: Broken Toys Unlimited
- Reply-to: alexandr_(_at_)_hawk_(_dot_)_pearson_(_dot_)_udel_(_dot_)_edu
I'm having troubles with bootpd. I've set up a machine running OpenBSD
2.0 and have placed two ethernet cards in it. The machine is intended
to serve bootp requests from two different subnets.
I've got each ethernet card configured to be on a specific subnet (ig,
ed0=x.x.29.252 and ed1=x.x.28.252). Whenever I start up bootpd, I get
the following error "cannot get my IP Address".
Traffic to the outside world is working find. Both interfaces are okay
and all the routing looks fine. What am I missing?
Thanks in advance.
8) Jerry Alexandratos % "Nothing inhabits my (8
8) darkstar_(_at_)_strauss_(_dot_)_udel_(_dot_)_edu % thoughts, and oblivion (8
8) darkstar_(_at_)_canary_(_dot_)_pearson_(_dot_)_udel_(_dot_)_edu % drives my desires." (8