[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
INN Problems w/OpenBSD 2.0 [ getcwd() function]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: INN Problems w/OpenBSD 2.0 [ getcwd() function]
- From: "Tank (SPM)" <Tank_(_at_)_pg_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 18:07:35 -0600
- Organization: The Planet Group, Inc.
I'm having some trouble with INN 1.5.1 running under OpenBSD (i386)
v2.0. The problem occurs when the expire is supposed to take place.
I receive error messages that:
and no articles are expired.... I looked through the config to see
if there is an area to specify the function type of getcwd() but didn't
Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be wrong?
Visit your host, monkey.org