Re: Pine 3.95, built it?

: It MUST be built against GNU's ncurses library. I cc'd this message to the
: person who I know got it to compile. Maybe he can add some input and
: possibily the patches needed?

OpenBSD's 'curses' *is* ncurses.  I've seen this odd Pine behavior too, and
I'm about to try building it against ocurses (NetBSD curses) and see if that
solves the problem.  Didn't have any problems with Pine 3.95 on netbsd, so
I'm supposing that ocurses will fix it.

=====
== Todd Vierling (Personal tv_(_at_)_pobox_(_dot_)_com; Business tv_(_at_)_iag_(_dot_)_net) Mmmm, donuts ==
== System administrator/technician, Internet Access Group, Orlando Florida ==
== Dialups in Orange, Volusia, Lake, Osceola counties - http://www.iag.net ==