[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problems with pkg_create
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: problems with pkg_create
- From: Matthieu Herrb <Mathieu_(_dot_)_Herrb_(_at_)_mipnet_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 23:44:54 +0200 (MET DST)
- Reply-to: Mathieu_(_dot_)_Herrb_(_at_)_mipnet_(_dot_)_fr
I'm currently building the XFree86 3.2 binary distribution for
OpenBSD. But I have a problem with the pkg_create command: since tar
is not GNU tar anymore, it does not support the '-C' option anymore,
which is heavily used by pkg_create.
Does anybody have an idea on how to simulate the GNU tar -C option
with pax ?
Visit your host, monkey.org