Re: a nonuser question

graphix_(_at_)_iastate_(_dot_)_edu wrote:

:   Hi, I am not a user of openbsd but am interested in browsing the source
: code from time to time.  Does openbsd have a system simular to ctm that is
: used in freebsd?  My connection to the world is via a ppp
: connection and I am affraid that using cvs over this will be very frustrating.
: A method that would minimize the amount of information that I need to gather
: to keep the cvs tree on my local machine is what I would like.

i'm working on it - will say it's working fine - i'm just waiting for some
time to write the announce for it (we moved yesterday so i have a lot other
things to do in the moment) - stay tuned - it should start around next week

  thomas graichen    graichen_(_at_)_mail_(_dot_)_physik_(_dot_)_fu-berlin_(_dot_)_de    graichen_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery

Visit your host, monkey.org