/usr/obj

currently doing my first "make build" - can anyone tell me something more
about all the variables and tricks for rebuilding the system - what is all
possible - what works what not (would be a good idea to put something like
that onto the www page or into the main Makefile) ?

my main question is - how to build using a /usr/obj tree ? - anoter one is -
what does make build then i call it the second time - will it rebuild all or
only the parts depending on changed files ?

thanks in advance

  thomas graichen    graichen_(_at_)_mail_(_dot_)_physik_(_dot_)_fu-berlin_(_dot_)_de    graichen_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery