/usr/games

Wow... this is indeed strange - I noticed earlier that
/usr/games/hide/* and /usr/games/dm were setuid root and wondered why,
changing them to games.. I looked at usr.games.tar.gz from the Nov
snapshot which I have and all are suid games not root.  I have no clue
how suid games would turn to be suid root, I've never messed with
/usr/games and there aren't many others on this system.

*Knocks himself in the head

oh well.. I did a little checksum comparison of everything suid root
on here against the snapshot and nothing has been altered, etc...

Peace,

chris