[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: manpages for clonable devices.
- To: bugs_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: manpages for clonable devices.
- From: Jason McIntyre <jmc_(_at_)_kerhand_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 21:50:50 +0059
- Mail-followup-to: bugs_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 09:24:53AM +0200, Jan Niemann wrote:
> i wondered if the count- parameter is still taken
> into account for clonable devices. Diff is attached.
> It also links loop/bpfilter to lo/bpf.
the [count] stuff has been removed, but mlinks were not added.
thanks for the diff