[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: soundcard problem?
- To: bugs_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: soundcard problem?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:31:52 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.bugs
Scott Robson <scott_(_at_)_psel_(_dot_)_uchc_(_dot_)_edu> wrote:
> I recently installed openBSD 3.0 on my PC system. All works well except
> for the soundcard.
> eap0 at pci0 dev 12 function 0 "Ensoniq AudioPCI" rev 0x01: irq 11
> audio0 at eap0
That card works fine for me in a 3.0/i386 box.
eap0 at pci0 dev 9 function 0 "Ensoniq AudioPCI" rev 0x01: irq 15
audio0 at eap0
> mpg321 does not work properly.
Playing "Big in Japan" right now. Sounds fine.
> esd upon startup with startup chimes on actually seems to work though
> the chimes don't stop.
> Anyway any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
I can't reproduce the problem.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de