[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: problems with qmail port
- To: bugs_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: problems with qmail port
- From: Al Lipscomb <arl_(_at_)_q7_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:44:31 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: bugs_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> Now I am trying to install qmail and I discover that qmail wants to install
> the *entire package* under my woefully small /var partition. I have a 5GB
> /pub partition (on a second disk drive) basically sitting there with nothing
> on it. How hard could it be to install qmail on /pub/qmail instead?
Use conf-qmail to set where your qmail home directory lives.
As for your squid log problems see 'man newsyslog'
You can also use symlinks to move things around.
I am not sure how many monkeys it would take to type out the
works of Shakespear. I do know how many cats it would take to spam a
maillist if I leave my computer on.
AA4YU http://www.beekeeper.org http://www.q7.net
Visit your host, monkey.org