[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
i386/INSTALL.i386 Documentation Bug
- To: bugs_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: i386/INSTALL.i386 Documentation Bug
- From: Cian <pooka_(_at_)_redbrick_(_dot_)_dcu_(_dot_)_ie>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:27:31 +0100
- Organization: My Own Private Hideyhole, Inc.
I apologise for not using the sendbug command, as I eventually failed to get
OpenBSD 2.7 installed on my laptop.
Problem: The documentation concerning PCMCIA card problems in INSTALL.i386 (just
after the "SPECIAL CARE FOR SMC ULTRA ELITE" note) appears to be out of
date. In it, after finding the bridge address, it recommends that you
use the command "change pcicmaster0" in UKC to insert the correct
bridge address. The pcicmaster0 device doesn't seem to exist in
"there is nothing wrong /* Cian
with emulating a man ** I need to sleep. Let me sleep.
who has a nice beard" */ while(student);