[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
unable to install on AcerNote 730i LapTop
- To: bugs_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: unable to install on AcerNote 730i LapTop
- From: Benjamin Gerfelder <benjamin_(_at_)_dante_(_dot_)_saar_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 23:20:06 +0200
- Delivery-date: Sat May 23 15:33:17 1998
I discovered that I can't install OpenBSD on my old AcerNote 730i LapTop.
It is an Intel i486 CPU at 33 Mhz, with 4 Megs Ram and 125 Megs of disk space.
I can see the boot prompt, and when I press return, it seems to load the kernel
correctly (see below), but when it has finished to load it, the machine
using pc0 console
mem0: 639k 3072k
Probing disks: fd0 fd1 fd2 fd3 hd0*
>> OpenBSD BOOT 1.06
boot> booting fd0a:/bsd 970752+2134016 <before it reboots, some numbers are
displayed here, but they disappear to
fast, I couldn't see them>
then it reboots :(
Hope it helps...
Visit your host, monkey.org