Portuguese User Group Meeting

The OpenBSD .PT user group will be holding their fifth meeting open to
all enthusiasts, newcomers and others. Pedro Martelletto, brazilian
developer will give a talk about OpenBSD and joining us earlier before
we leave to What The Hack, in the Netherlands.
Past meetings haven't produced the amount of relevant work to the
project as we would like but hey... we will eventually get there, some
day. Besides that, we always have a lot of fun, technical discussions,
good bandwidth, sell some CD's and stuff, etc. There will also be a
special workshop on deploying honeypots by the Honeynet-PT team.

This will be a two day event at the Laboratory for Advanced Computation
of the University of Coimbra. Days 23th and 24th, July 2005. Free
Entrance. Bring your computer and stuff. Cya there!

http://www.openbsd-pt.org/eventos/coimbra05/

http://www.honeynet-pt.org

-- nuno