BSDCan 2005 - call for papers

BSDCan 2004 was an enormously successful grass-roots style
conference.  It brought together a great mix of *BSD developers and
users for a nice blend of both developer-centric and user-centric
presentations, food, and activities.  Based upon that accomplishment,
planning for the next event began shortly thereafter.

BSDCan 2005 will be held May 13-14, 2005, in Ottawa.  We are now
requesting proposals for papers.

The papers should be written with a very strong technical content
bias. Papers and proposals of a business development or marketing
nature are not appropriate for this venue.

The schedule is:

19 Dec 2003	Proposals acceptance begins
19 Jan 2003	Proposals acceptance ends
19 Feb 2003	Confirmation of accepted proposals
19 Mar 2004	Abstracts due
19 Apr 2004	Formatted final papers must arrive no later than this
                date

Please submit all proposals to papers_(_at_)_bsdcan_(_dot_)_org

NOTE: This is the schedule for formal papers. We are also accepting
submissions for for talks and presentations. If you have a proposal,
please contact us on papers_(_at_)_bsdcan_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/