February DaemonNews is out

The February issue of DaemonNews, the BSD ezine, is out:

   http://www.daemonnews.org/

The contents should have transferred to the mirror sites by now.

                   WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Please let me know of any significant events, releases, conference
appearances, or "small victories" for the news section -- I nominated
myself news editor, starting with the March issue. For example, Dana Booth
wrote up his Samba vs. NT story and it now appears as an article in the
"Corporate BSD" section. Press releases are welcome too, but will be
edited for length and flagged as releases rather than news.

Thanks
 --Louis

Louis Bertrand, Bowmanville, ON, Canada
<louis_(_at_)_signalpath_(_dot_)_on_(_dot_)_ca>
OpenBSD: Security matters  <www.OpenBSD.org>