[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
can i use openBSD4.2 for prevention of DoS attacks
- To: advocacy_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: can i use openBSD4.2 for prevention of DoS attacks
- From: kavitha reddy <dwaramkavithareddy_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 03:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-to: dwaramkavithareddy_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com
Iam kavitha working as ASSOC. Prof. in a reputed engg. college,INDIA.I
would be very much glad to if u can do this favour.
very recently i bought openBSD 4.2 (pack of 3CD's).Now, as a part of my
research work iam interested to know whether it is possible to show DoS
attacks in openBSD 4.1 .If so let me know how can that be possible.As u said
when a patch added to openBSD 4.2 , prevents remote DoS attacks.How can this
With ur kind help , i can further continue my research work on this.
Anyhow, thanks for sparing ur valuable time to read this.
Visit your host, monkey.org