*BSD booth at LISA

A *BSD booth has been obtained for LISA 06:

http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa06/current_list.html

The exhibit hall is in Washington DC on Wed. Dec. 6 and Thurs. Dec. 7.

Those who will either be attending LISA or are in the Washington DC area and would like to assist at the booth, please send me your name and availibity time. Also, is there anyone in the DC area who would like to be a coordinator for receiving banners, pamphlets, CDs etc? That would be easier than me going through US customs with such items.

Cheers,

Dru