WARNING: CONFIRM YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT RECORDS

[IMAGE]

We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto
your CitiCards Online account, and multiple password failures were
present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm your account
information to us. If this is not completed by June 25, 2005, we will be
forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for
fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.

To confirm your CitiCards Online records click here:
https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/index.jsp?UpdateAccountInformation

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

CitiCards Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail
sent to this address cannot be answered.

Copyright ) 2005, Citicorp All Rights Reserved.

Visit your host, monkey.org