Daemon News Ezine published

Hi,

I know its late, but we just published the November 2004 issue of Daemon News online ezine.

http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200411/

We've got the December 2004 issue done and almost ready to publish. The January 2005 issue is half completed and the February 2005 issue is starting to take shape. A few more articles and a little help and we can be caught up.

I'm also looking for people to help out with the ezine.
http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200411/editorial.html

And would appreciate any help you could give in publicizing our efforts.

-Chris