Daemon News Ezine published

I know its late, but we just published the November 2004 issue of Daemon News online ezine.

We've got the December 2004 issue done and almost ready to publish. The January 2005 issue is half completed and the February 2005 issue is starting to take shape. A few more articles and a little help and we can be caught up.

I'm also looking for people to help out with the ezine.

And would appreciate any help you could give in publicizing our efforts.

Visit your host, monkey.org