Re: simple merchandise spin-off: sell stickerleaflets separately

So how about selling a $30.00 sticker set (your cost $5.00 or
less)?

> > Please sell the stickers separately. I always order at least 2 cd:s (one
> > from calgary for speed and one locally for promoting selling) but I'd always
> > like more stickers.
> >
> > I know least one reason for that their not sold separately from the CD:s,
> > but as they are given away at fairs etc, please sell them as CD-order-add-ons.
>
> I firmly believe that if we sold the stickers seperately, we would sell a
> whole lot less CDs.

****************************
* Bruce R. Bauer           *
* Network Administrator    *
* Special Devices, Inc.    *
* 3431 N Reseda Circle     *
* Mesa, AZ  85215          *
* (480) 832-0774           *
* bruce_(_at_)_specialdevices_(_dot_)_com *