From: Brett Glass [mailto:brett_(_at_)_lariat_(_dot_)_org]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 3:20 PM
To: advocacy_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: What's Illiad up to?

In his cartoon at

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20000810&mode=classic

Illiad seems to be implying that the BSDs trash one another in the
same way that the Linux distros do. He's also spreading a bit of
misinformation about security and attributing the claims to
FreeBSD. (The daemon character without the halo represents
FreeBSD in that strip.) What do you think the cartoonist is up
to? Or is he just clueless and in need of correction?

--Brett