Slides anybody for 1/2 hr presentation on OpenBSD?

BSD buddies:

	I want to give a half hour presentation on OpenBSD
	to a college student audience, who are familiar with
	computers, and the internet, but are not familiar with
	different flavours of unix.

	I would like to emphasise on security. and ease of server
	maintenance, and robustness.

	Do you slides (best), material (better) for this kinda talk.

Dinesh