Re: OpenBSD as tape host

I have used openbsd with Sun Sparcstation 2 (40MHz Sparc) and Exabyte 8500
as a backup host for several OpenBSD and other unix machines...

I currently use openbsd with AMD K6/266 and Adaptec 2940, Seagate AIT 50GB
(25GB uncompressed, hardware compression)

Both work really well, and I have a real simple network backup script if
you'd like it...