[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RSA fingerprint list for anoncvs servers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RSA fingerprint list for anoncvs servers
- From: Will Backman <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:18:42 -0400
- Organization: Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html#CVSROOT lists anoncvs servers.
When I connect, cvs uses ssh as the RSH (thanks), but it gives me the
RSA fingerprint and asks me if I want to continue. I'd love to know if
I should, as this the the most vulnerable portion of a ssh connection.
Would it be helpful to have the RSA fingerprints included in the list of
information for the servers?