Re: interface groups

Philipp Buehler wrote:
> Or what did I miss (besides more coffee)?

You asked what uses ? OK, this is pretty un-thought-out, but how about a way
to treat a group as a "virtual" interface for BPF ? That was you could run
tcpdump et al. across a group - for example a multihomed router - looking
for the packets you want ? Many a time I have had a real problem with "where
the hell is that traffic coming from ?" type issues.

As I haven't even read the whole diff (I just got home), I may way off base.

Peter