About hardware to use with openbsd-current..

I am looking into building a vpn/firewall machine in our company and we have
quite heavy load. The uplink is a T3 (migrating to oc-3 in 2 months) and we
have more than 500 vpn to setup. So for this I must ask, what are the best
hardware for a vpn/firewall in a production environment ?

I need gigabyte nics and I will use the soekriss vpnXX crypto card too.

So if you can point me with suggestions/experience with some hardware.

I will be listening for suggestions about any of the following hardware;
CPU, Motherboards, HD, Memory, Network cards, Crypto cards.

Greets,

--
Maxime Labelle - maximelabelle@sympatico.ca