[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New testing kernels are available on ftp.openbsd.org
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: New testing kernels are available on ftp.openbsd.org
- From: Bob Beck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:04:28 -0600
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Mail-Followup-To: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.6i
These kernels include a fix for problems seen with
the f00f workaround and eisa subbus on the GENERIC.MP kernels.
Please keep the testing reports coming in. A reminder again,
successes to firstname.lastname@example.org in a format similar to the following:
i386:OpenBSD 3.5-current (GENERIC.MP) #25: Thu Jun 10 13:17:54 MDT 2004:P3 933 (x2) on a Tyan Tiger.:built a couple of kernels with and without "-j", and ran some time tests in openssl. all is sweetness and light.
Failures to the list with full details, dmest, ps, trace etc. from ddb