Re: More kernel testing on lots of machines urgenetly needed!

On an amd64 machine, I are asking you to test all 3 kernels.

In case someone hasn't noticed yet, this is not just i386 testing time.

There are kernels on the SMP branch provided for all the
architectures, and they all need testing.  macppc to vax to anything.

It's a great big gob of code that we are intending to put in, and it
needs testing on every architecture...