Re: Need some kernels tested

	Yes, most definately. We need to know if the non-mp kernels
break machines that used to work. That's why we need reports of
successes with the non-mp kernel, even on single processor boxes.

	-Bob

* Dave Feustel <dfeustel@mindspring.com> [2004-06-09 05:27]:

--
Bob Beck                                   Computing and Network Services
beck@bofh.ucs.ualberta.ca                           University of Alberta