Re: fupids

Hi Steffen,

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:44:57 +0100
Steffen Wendzel <cdp_doomed@gmx.net> wrote:

(snip)
> on obsd systems. it isn't complete at the moment (see last section
> of this mail) but i just would see if there is an interest from the
> developers to include some code like this.

I don't think the idea is supra-cool to get the code incorporated
straight ahead. But I also think it has potential. (Note my opinion
doesn't count much around here, this are just my two cents).

First step would be to publish the code under a license (I didn't
see any license reference in the site) that would allow developers
to incorporate the code (see http://www.openbsd.org/policy.html).

Second, distribute your patches and make people use/test/break-fix them.
If many users are using the patches, the more likely is to see the code
committed.

Finally, get your code done! Many ideas float around but only few are
implemented.

Regards,

-- Nuno Morgadinho