[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Adaptec Aha0 broken in OBSD 3.4
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Adaptec Aha0 broken in OBSD 3.4
- From: Holger Hecht <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:06:44 +0100
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Organization: =?iso-8859-15?q?Friedrich-Schiller-Universit=E4t?= Jena
- User-Agent: KMail/1.5.4
trying to install OpenBSD 3.4 on an old PI/133Mhz with an Adaptec AHA-1542CF
ISA card I have an Problem with the aha0 driver: it says "aha_init: could not
allocate mailbox interface" and dies. In OBSD 3.3 everything was O.K.
Did anyone maybe fix the aha already (or wants to fix it) in the actual tree?