ATTENTION TO WHO CARES!

Benny N.Guei

TEL: +34-678-089-429

FAX:+34-629-085-198

EMAIL bennynuhu@hotmail.com

ATTENTION:

I am Benny Guei, the son of late general Robert Guei
ex-military head of state of Ivory Coast, who was
murdered along with the interior minister on the 19th
of September 2002 (please visit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2269238.stm for
complete report on this incident.). I contacted you
because of my need to deal with persons whom my family
and I have had no previous personal relationships.
Since the murder of my father, I have been subjected
to all sorts of harassment and intimidation with lots
of negative reports emanating from the government and
the press about my family. The present government has
also ensured that our bank accounts are frozen and all
assets seized.

It is in view of this, that I seek your co-operation
and assistance in the transfer of this sum of five
hundred thousand united states dollars (500,000.00)
being one of the two last of my family fund in my
possession and control. After the murder of my father
the federal government seized all our properties and
froze all our accounts both local and international. I
had to migrate to Spain, were am now a political
refugee. With my status as a refugee, I can not lay
direct claims to these funds

My only hope now is this cash, my father carefully
packaged and deposited as artifacts with a security
/finance company outside Ivory Coast, with associate
companies in Europe. This sum of US$500.000.00, can
easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended
beneficiary. The security company based on my
instructions will release the fund to you. You are to
be presented as my business partner who will be
fronting for me in subsequent ventures. And in truth
you will be fronting for me, in the areas of business
you deem profitable.

To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct
this business with you, I shall give you and your
family US$80,000.00 of the funds and 20% commission on
all proceeds realize from the investment of this fund.
Also US$20,000.00 is to be set aside for any eventual
cost that may occur in the process of this
transaction.

Please, I need your full support and co-operation for
the success of this venture. I plead with you to treat
as urgent and confidential. This is a delicate issue,
which demands a great degree of secrecy. Have my
current political status in mind. Also endeavor to
forward all correspondence to me, by telephone, fax or
e-mail, as you may wish. I sincerely will appreciate
your urgent acknowledgement of the receipt of this
mail with your complete contact details. I await your
immediate response.

Sincerely,

Benny N. Guei

NB: I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE MOST SECURED CHANNEL TO
RELAY A MESSAGE OF THIS IMPORTANCE. BUT RIGHT NOW, IT
IS THE ONLY MEANS A VAILABLE TO ME.

PLEASE VISIT
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2269238.stm, FOR
COMPLETE REPORT ON MY FATHERíS DEMISE.