Re: Debug trace & ps?

Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> Or use a digital camera to take a picture of the screen; it's
> generally what I do to archive crashes the cheap and dirty way.

Note that most users may have difficulty getting developers to look at
these screen shots directly.

You will still probably want to type them into an e-mail and post to
the approprate list (NOT tech@, dangnabbit!).

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=106652702007028&w=2
(at least one other developer has since told me he agreed with my
comments about digicam screen shots since I wrote that.  It's a great
tool for developers to track down their own problems.  Not a lot of
fun for them to track down other people's problems.)

Nick.
--
http://www.holland-consulting.net