ISDN on OpenBSD 3.1.

Hi,

I'm looking to build a router/firewall with OpenBSD 3.1. But from what I
can tell ISDN support isn't included as standard. And from some searching
around it seems that the 'i4bsd' package that would add support won't work
on OpenBSD 3.1. Is this the case and if so do I have any other options?

Failing that could I just attach an external and treat it like a modem? If
could anyone recommend harware and perhaps a better (PCI based) serial
adapter?

Looks like this won't be easy, but I'd prefer to get OpenBSD working as an
ISDN router (and the rest) rather than utilising an ISDN router.

Cheers,

Andrew

PS. I'm based in the UK in case region matters (signalling etc).