PF Patch for packets size

I've recently coded a small patch to allow filtering of packets based on size.
It can be especially useful for icmp and sometimes in udp, possibly in
conjunction with logging.

The diff is available at:

http://experimental.bug.it/pf-size.patch

After patching, it's necessary to copy the file src/sys/net/pfvar.h to
/usr/include/net, and then recompile pfctl and kernel.

If you think it's useful/correct, you can have it included in -current.

Greets,

Giacomo Cariello, jwk@bug.it
KeyID: 3072/1024/0x409C9044
Fingerprint: 7984 10FD 0460 4202 BF90 3881 CDE4 D78E 409C 9044

"Put that mic in my hand and let me kick out the jams!" - MC5