serial console on i386

Hi,

Not having much luck getting serial console to work under OBSD 3.1. I've had
a quick look through the tech archives and kernel source/make files.

Basically what I've done so far is set COMCONSOLE as an option in the kernel
config file, and uncommented the -DSERIAL=0 line in the mbr Makefile... then
built and installed everything (mbr, boot, biosboot and new kernel).

Am I going down the right path here?

If anyone can give me a quick run down on what else I'd need to do you setup
console on serial, it'd be muchly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jordan.