Re: Alpha Boot Failure

Ok Here's an exerpt from the OpenBSD kernel boot, the HD gets detected as
sd0, but at a certain point it stops and asks for the root device... BUT
the keyboard does not work...so i cant issue sd0 ...
How can I inform the kernel that the root device is sd0a?

siop0 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 "Symbios Logic 53c875" rev 0x04: dec 6600 irq 27 has RAM
scsibus0 at siop0: 16 targets
siop0: target 1 now using tagged 16 bit 20MHz 15 REQ/ACK offset xfers
sd0 at scsibus0 targ 1 lun 0: <COMPAQ, BB01811C9C, 3B07> SCSI2 0/direct fixed
sd0: 17365MB, 7001 cyl, 20 head, 254 sec ...
.
.
.
stray isa irq 3
stray isa irq 4
WARNING: can't figure what device matches ""
root device:

Thanks guys,
Eduardo.