Re: ipf & gcc

At 05:54 PM 5/31/2001, Wes Peters wrote:

>The latest postings in their contributor newsgroup suggests they are
>leaning towards a Mozilla-ish license.  This would be acceptable, would
>it not?

Depends on the details of the license.

Based on my conversations with the people involved, my take is
that they'd actually prefer a BSD-ish license. The Mozilla license
is designed to allow Netscape to producing their own special version
of the product to which they have unique rights. This isn't
necessary here because none of the parties want to do that.

--Brett