Re: Possible good news about IPF

> The following just appeared on one of the FreeBSD lists. If it
> is correct, it suggests an answer to the problems surrounding
> IP Filter: import the BSD-licensed version that now exists
> in the FreeBSD source tree. See below for details.

Same shit, different day.  That isn't BSD-licensed, that's the same
license as always: the one that allows people to _USE_ ipf, but not to
_MODIFY_ it.

Of course, I'm not a lawyer, and I don't pretend to speak for the OpenBSD
developers, but that doesn't look to me like anything has changed.  So
take it with a huge grain of salt.

> --Brett

-Kent R. Spillner