Re: ipf & gcc

Brad wrote:

> Brett Glass wrote:
> >
> >OpenBSD should stick to its priniciples and use a truly free compiler.
>
> Ya and that's a little hard when there are no good/useable FREE compilers.

Has anyone from OpenBSD contacted the OpenWatcom folks and expressed
an interest?  They haven't yet posted any code, or any details of the
"open source" license they will use, but it might help them to know
there are "open source" operating systems other than Linux.

	http://www.openwatcom.org/

I haven't used a Watcom compiler for many years now, but they used to
have a reasonably good reputation.

Wes Peters <wes@dobox.com>                                     System Architect
http://www.dobox.com/                                                DoBox Inc.